Friday 14 November 2008

favourite lyrics from favourite songs;

"all I have is all of me and its all that I can give
our disappointed hearts will heal
our hearts will spill
over you, over me, over this." - All I Have, The Rocket Summer.

"If I had it my way I'd slit your throat with the knife you left in my back
all the shame, all this guilt, all this regret, that's me
I'm inside of you and this is your world
fucking falling apart mate, from the inside out
everything will fall at your feet - you got hell to pay." - Sleep With One Eye Open, Bring Me The Horizon.

"Take, take a breath
We've got all the time in the world
To get a grip on the fact that we don't last
But right now I want to watch the tide roll in with my best friends." - Let It Roll, All Time Low.

"I'm falling head over heels for you,
I'm falling more in love with every single word you say." - My Beautiful Rescue, This Providence.

1 comment:

Electric-J said...

'take a chance and make it big,

Cause it’s the last you’ll ever get.

If we don’t take it,

when will we make it?'

x