Wednesday 12 November 2008

To Write Love On Her Arms Day



tomorrow is the 2nd annual To Write Love On Her Arms day.
last year i missed it by a day! but this year i'm going to do it!
all you have to do to show you support TWLOHA is to write LOVE. in preferably black Sharpie on your arm and tell everyone else to do it too.
i guess this is to spread the word about TWLOHA's work.
it's a good cause and a brilliant thing to get involved with, so do it!
to read more on TWLOHA go here - http://twloha.com/
it's worth it.
“I believe that things can get better. I believe that it’s possible to let go of the thing you never thought you could. I believe that we don’t have to live with ghosts. I believe that community is essential, that we need people who know us, people we can share our lives with. I believe that grace is real, that forgiveness is real, that hope is real.” - Jamie Tworkowski

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you spelt genius wrong :)

katielovesvegans said...

die.