Tuesday 11 November 2008

I love this line:

"Somebody said life isn't fair when somebody else was singing a prayer." - Bigger Than Love, My Favourite Highway.

I think everyone's having ups and downs right now, including me. I'm thinking about the future a lot more these days, I'm not sure why because the future scares me.
I'd love to go to university in America. I think about how good it would be, how I'd complete one of my biggest dreams. Then I think about the people I'd be leaving behind and I scrap every idea I ever had.
I need to move on, grow up and realise that I have to and are probably going to part ways with everyone at some point.
I HATE the thought of not being next to my family or my friends, it kills me.
I just need to make the most of right now, life's good, very good but I don't think many of us realise that.

I realise that over the last couple of months I, as a person, have changed a lot. Not only my apperance but my attitude towards life. It's like... one mintue I was brutally fighting for every animal being abused on this earth and the next mintue I'm using make-up that's probably tested on animals. I love the change and everything but It's not cool. I'm a caring person.
A couple of days ago, I probably would have chose a Louis Vuitton bag over a cow, I can't really believe that I was going to buy one, it may sound crazy to you but to me, it's big.
I need to carry on being 'Glamorous Katie' but also remember that I am, at heart, 'Brutal Katie' - the one that charged around Newport with a big sign saying 'KFC Tortures Chickens,' and that's who I'll always be.

I really need to start thinking about proper serious stuff, like what career I'm going into. I keep coming back to this charity idea, going round the world, not getting paid much, not sleeping much, but helping animals and people that are a lot less fortunate than I am. I dunno, I need to think it through.
I need to start looking after my body, eating healthy and excercising like a crazy man. I know this probably won't happen but it's good to think I might.

Christmas is almost upon us. I have a couple of presents picked out for my family. I'm really going to try and go all out for them this year, cause most years I don't even buy them presents and they deserve a lot.

I could go on forever, but I won't.
Thankyou to anyone who's here for me all the time.
I love you more than you'll ever know.

1 comment:

KEIRA-KEIRA-KEIRA said...

princess.....you can be glamorous and care....

be yourself becoz i love you that way

x