Sunday 9 November 2008

life at the moment


life seems to be pretty perfect
and i'm starting to like this island a bit more than i did
but only because of the people i'm hanging around with, they know who they are
their making my life perfect.
but i can't help but go back to this thought of America, it always turns up and get's me down just as my life is amazing
i need to be in America, i don't care how many people say it's a crap hole and i'll hate it, i need to discover that for myself.
i don't know what my plan for life is but i know i'll be in America.
but for now i guess i've got this beautiful view of orange, brown, red, green and yellow leaves EVERYWHERE. i love autumn, sooo much.
to wake up to this site really puts me in a good mood.
thankyou sooo much to anyone who was with me last night, i love you and you know it.
i'll post some of my favourite photo's from last night when i find some on facebook!
"whoever said that distance brings you closer they must not have known that when you're out of site you're out of mind." - What Are You Waiting For, My Favourite Highway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KATIEE...YOUR SO CUTE

ILY

X