Monday 11 May 2009

healthy?

i just wanna be free
i love the feeling of being free
i know i'm in a pretty comfy situation at the moment, and can be in that same situation for the rest of my life
but i really need to pull my finger out and sort out what i REALLY want to do
please help, here are my options:
stay on the island, work for my mum in her playschool, train to be a teacher, move to africa and help
learn to drive, get a job at peta2, tour the country and other countries with my favourite bands
go to sparsholt college, do something to do with horses
try get a job in sandown zoo for 2 years then get a place at sparsholt on a wildlife course thing
cry for the rest of my life and do nothing

of corse, life is full of surprises, so none of them will turn out how i want
so negative.
at least 90210 was amazing tonight.
p.s. THANKYOU THE DANGEROUS SUNMMER FOR BEING SO FUCKING GOOD.

No comments: