Thursday 19 March 2009

it's funny, the people you think are for keeps, turn out to be as bad as the rest.
i'm really struggling to trust people
i definatly need to go back to my old self, i loved those days
i need to learn to drive so i can get off this island
it would be good for me and i need it
i don't like people telling me what to think or do, at all
i have my head so far up my own arse and i like it that way
i have a backbone, i tell the truth, i do what i think is right
i do not care what other people think of me, what people say about me
frankly, you talk about me just wastes your time, not mine
when i'm around the same person for too long i start to see the complete dick in them and it makes me hate them
but christina told me that i'll always find someone better, and i believe her. CAUSE SHE'S FOR KEEPS.

i'm glad i got that off my chest, i like justin timberlake.

"can you hear me? well i don't even care."

No comments: